Hormone Yoga Therapy (HYT) for Women reactivates the hormone production of the endocrine glands: ovaries, thyroid, hypophysis, and adrenals. HYT helps women with the symptoms of low hormones, with a difficulty to get pregnant, polycystic ovaries, menstrual disorders, premenstrual syndrome, ovarian cysts, and premature menopause.
HYT is also effective for all types of hormonal disorders in middle-aged women, eliminating or alleviating the unpleasant symptoms of the menopause, such as hot flashes, insomnia, night sweats, emotional instability, depression, headaches, difficulty concentrating, remembering, decreased libido, etc.
HYT generally supports fertility, helps strengthen the immune system and to rejuvenate the body.
HYT is recommended to women from 35 years of age as prevention due to the ovaries activity which starts decreasing and gradually decrease the hormone production of the two main female hormones: estrogen and progesterone.
* * *
HYT for Women helps with the following issues:
- Menopause, Premature menopause
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Infertility (caused by hormonal imbalances or poor blood circulation in the pelvic area. Tubal adhesions caused by muscle spasm can be also eliminated)
- Polycystic ovaries (symptoms- hirsutism, infertility, acne, weight gain)
- Loss of menstruation and ovulation
- Ovarian cysts
- Depression, emotional instability, memory impairment (caused by low levels of thyroid hormones)
- Low libido, dry vagina
- Osteoporosis (for osteopenia or not very advanced osteoporosis is HYT recommended)
- An underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism)
- Hair loss, brittle nails, dry skin and acne
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Insomnia, low energy, fatigue
- and many other problems caused by hormonal imbalances
* * *
Contraindications and when is appropriate medical consultation:
- Breast cancer (hormone-dependent, before or after surgery), after surgery of breast cancer, not hormone-dependent (medical permission needed)
- Pregnancy (pregnant women should practice only a prenatal yoga)
- Advanced endometriosis (medical permission needed)
- Psychiatric problems (not practice HYT when using medications)
- Bigger myomas (medical permission needed)
- Nondiagnosed abdominal or back pain
- After heart surgery (medical permission needed)
- Women who had appendix crises and did not have the appendix removed
- Serious osteoporosis (risk of fractures)
- Labyrinthitis (inflammation of the inner ear) – Vertigo
- After any other surgeries (medical permission needed)